Rams

Rear light cluster adjustment?

My inner rear light clusters don't quite line up with the outer ones. I'm not sure why but wondered if there's any adjustment? Going to try and adjust them tomorrow but from memory, can't think there is.

My standard lights seem to have lined up ok, but the all red rears don't. I wondered if there was any difference in right hand drive and left hand drive clusters? Incase I was sent the wrong ones?

Cheers in advance

They're all the same mate. There is a a couple of mm adjustment to be had. Do the bolts up just enough so you can still move the lights for adjustment. When you're happy, tighten them properly. Shouldn't have a problem with standard lights, it's the aftermarket ones that don't line up very well.

Edited by CazzaVR

Cheers mate, will try again. The all red rears are painted originals. Nori know there is adjustment I should be able to aligne them properly.

That could be an issue as the tailgate was removed and sure it didn't quite have the same gap when closed. The clusters no matter how I set them when I tightened nuts it would only really stay in that position.

How do you go about adjusting that?

Cheers

Rams

I adjusted catch on lower panel,however you may need to adjust hinge bolts if problem occured after tailgate removal.try catch first though,easy enough to do.