ChrisL

Windscreen Wiper wind deflector

Managed to break the wind deflector on my passenger side windscreen wiper today. Anyone got one please?

Chris

Bump

Are these standard fitment does anyone know?

Is it just the spoiler on the wiper blade itself Chris? if so they come with the wiper blades if you buy them with one fitted on it.

There has never s far as i know been a corrado specific spoiler for the wiper arm, must be one that has been retro fitted if it's not as above.

You got photo?

Hi Paul,

I think it is just a spoiler on the blade to keep it on the windscreen when at speed. It'll save me buying a whole blade as mine are both perfect at the moment.

chris

p.s Do you still work in a bike shop?

Hi Paul,

I think it is just a spoiler on the blade to keep it on the windscreen when at speed. It'll save me buying a whole blade as mine are both perfect at the moment.

chris

p.s Do you still work in a bike shop?

Ah right, strictly speaking they only came with a spoiler blade fitted to the drivers side only, people retro fit them to the passengers side too.

I'm guessing it's one of the plastic Bosch ones you have that came off then. broke a few myself so gave up with that style and now get the ones with a smaller metal blade which is part of the wiper blade itself so no danger of breaking it.

Yes still in the cycle trade :) anything I can help you with?

Cheers Paul, I'll wait and keep an eye out for a replacement at some point then.

My wife is after a cycle helmet, just got a Scott road bike. Bought a Giro(?) one off Ebay but it was too small!!!

What size is her melon? run a tape round it and see what size she is and i can let you knw what we have in stock, got some lovely ladies Scott helmets in too.

What bike did you get? S50?

Her 'Melon' is 55cm, the Giro she bought was a monze in black, white and blue to go with the bike. Its a Scott S30 (mans bike i think). She's quite fussy and wants one to match the bike!!!

If you can let me know what you've got in please, that would be good ta.

Ah nice bike, they are very popular. I'll look today and get ome photo's for you too. ;)

does she ride with a club or anything? she sounds a bit serious lol!

Cheers Paul,

She's just getting into it really, a Friend of hers does compete for a team local round Hull I think. There is a club near us so she may join that I reckon.

Do you compete or anything?

Cheers Paul,

She's just getting into it really, a Friend of hers does compete for a team local round Hull I think. There is a club near us so she may join that I reckon.

Do you compete or anything?

Hi Chris, can you pm me your mobile number and i'll fire a few images across to you, dont know how to get them off my phone sorry lol!

Yeah she should join up or go to a couple of clubruns first to see how they are, quite standard procedure that to that these days.

Did some road and mountain bike racing years ago in my youth but dont any more, although I like to do a couple of hill climbs at the end of the season.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=paul+kippax&oq=paul+kippax&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=1500l5437l0l6578l11l6l0l2l1l0l359l765l1.1.1.1l4l0

Few vids here for your viewing pleasure lol!

Jesus Paul, we've just watched those videos on you tube, some serious commitment there!! You really dont look well after that 2009 run, where did you come in it?

Pm'd my number. I'll stick with the car I think, the corrado is much more enjoyable and less effort.

Hi Mate, tried to email them accross but i'll text a few pics today too.

In the National in 2009 I was exactly hafl way in the field so consider myself a good average rider lol! I was almost 40 then though too and a lot of the others are a lot younger than me, that climb was over 1200 yards and is an absolute brute, the more recent one at Monsal with the comentay is around 650 yards and both are pretty steep. Kind of like doing them though as it's seen as the ultimate challenge for a cyclist. :)

Cheers Paul, got the email this morning thanks. she likes the WIT R helmet but not 100% yet so she is still looking around. I'll let you know thanks and cheers for your help. It looks like a big place your at.

I've got a pair of original wiper arms if you still need them?

Hi,

Its just the plastic wind diffuser part that pushes the blade onto the window at speed, is this on the blades please? if so, I'll take one please.