JMC

Complete Wizards of Nos nitrous setup BNIB

With great regret I am putting my WoN nitrous setup up for sale - unfortunately I do not have the time to put this to good use now. I had bought this for my G60, and is everything for a safe, well setup, high spec install. Includes Streetblaster 150i kit (with 2 of the new X-10 solenoids), MaxExtreme race spec progressive controller, bottle heater, ignition delay unit, nitrous pressure transducer for controller and botle warmer, fuel pressure transducer, and spark strength tester. Basically everything you need. These are all brand new in box, so this is an opportunity to get a complete setup at a fraction of the original cost.

This setup is currently aimed at 4 cylinder, however it would be easy enough to get the parts for a 6 cylinder setup.

Individual cost if you were to buy all these now approx £1700. I am looking for £1200 ONO. I'm based near J13 M25. Ideally this is going to be an 'in person' sale given the value - I don't want to be shipping this lot. This is for sale elsewhere as well so I maintain the right to withdraw the sale if need be.

Bump, open to offers, and can bring to National Day.

Bump, still available and as mentioned above, open to reasonable offers.

how much extra would this have given your G60 ? mine sounds like a similar spec

I was planning no more than 75bhp through the progressive controller - would have ended up with about 325bhp at the flywheel.