I have a pair of brand new early type corrado foglights

DSC03829.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

DSC03828.jpg

£100 posted

Paypal excepted

Regards

Paul

You having a bit of trouble shifting these Paul? Can't believe no-one is interested. I'd have them if they were a bit less. GLWS

These are new and genuine and are cheap at £100 posted, find it hard to believe you got them for less then 80 euro, thanks anyway

I'm interested in these.. just need to work out if I need early or late spec! '92 K-plate VR (OBD1) if anyone can offer an opinion??

VR should be late, however these cars are 20 years old and who knows what's been fitted since they left the factory?

Looking at the side of the front bumper at the swage line near the top edge, early bumpers turn towards the wheel arch, late continue straight and peter out to nothing

VR should be late, however these cars are 20 years old and who knows what's been fitted since they left the factory?

Looking at the side of the front bumper at the swage line near the top edge, early bumpers turn towards the wheel arch, late continue straight and peter out to nothing

Cracking info, ta - just been out to check and mine is indeed late.. :thumbleft:

Also just found this thread, which will answer most of my future noob questions as well!!

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=6237