Summz

Hey

Geton people I'm Jake from good ol' cornwall

not much to say bout myself, im cornish born and bred, soon to be 21 and im a builder for SSWSummers Builders and one thing i love in life is to go for a cruise in a moter!!

Recently sold my mk4 golf gttdi to hopefully get my first corrado. loved them ever since i joined the world of motoring a few years back.

been looking at a vr6 on ebay that has just finished but didnt sell so going to chase them up about the beauty

i dont really know a lot about cars apart from the basics really so i thought i'd join the forum in hope i'd be getting a corrado soon and to share my experience with fellow corrado lovers!

Cheers

Welcome! You're in the right place ;) Hope you find a good 'un. Don't buy on impulse- bodywork is probably the most important thing.

thanks. na ive been looking round for few weeks now, my insurance renews on march the first and then ill be 21 with 2 years no claims which brings it down alot, so im not pushing to get one asap!!

around 700quid i can insure a vr6 for, that seems to cheap to be true but if it isnt im going to go for it!

Tiz my 21st birthday today, going to view and hopefully buy a vr6 corrado on sunday... best birthday or what?!?! :D