jjgti

Saved Over £1000 on insurance WOOP WOOP!!!

Hey all I drive my 1994 dragon green 9A as a day to day car and just had my renewal through from Admiral of £1900, And was like whaaaaaaaat F**K that so I went online and went to Direct Line's website..... And got it for £704 fully comp with me as the policy holder and my mum as a named driver! and im 21 every one else was asking around £2100 - £2500 even as high as £4600, try Direct Line I saved loads and now have money to spend on the raddo'!!!:cheers:

Edited by jjgti

yeah man i couldnt believe the price difference with direct line, on price comparisons and various other insurance websies i tried to insure a 1.8 corrado, all over 2k. tried direct line and i got a qoute for the 2.9 v6, 700 quid fully comp, legal cover etc.

not bad!

Hey all I drive my 1994 dragon green 9A as a day to day car and just had my renewal through from Admiral of £1900, And was like whaaaaaaaat F**K that so I went online and went to Direct Line's website..... And got it for £704 fully comp with me as the policy holder and my mum as a named driver! and im 21 every one else was asking around £2100 - £2500 even as high as £4600, try Direct Line I saved loads and now have meny to spend on the raddo'!!!:cheers:

Are you a convicted arsonist or something??!?

yeah man i couldnt believe the price difference with direct line, on price comparisons and various other insurance websies i tried to insure a 1.8 corrado, all over 2k. tried direct line and i got a qoute for the 2.9 v6, 700 quid fully comp, legal cover etc.

not bad!

That's cheap mate . How old are ya? if you don't mind me askin😄.

Out of interest, how much was it last year ?

was paying £1600 but i diddnt care cz it was my first corrado but as soon as they said 1900 i was like c ya!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Are you a convicted arsonist or something??!?

haha y do you say that ?