Tempest

Coventry Festival of Motoring - 25-26/8/2012

The much-loved motoring festival Coventry Festival of Motoring is moving to a new home at Stoneleigh Park, one of the UK’s leading event venues set in 250 acres in the Warwickshire countryside, from 2012 onwards.

It has now become a 2-day event, and you can turn up either for the Saturday, Sunday or both days. The traditional Historic Run (this year on a new 50-mile route through South Warwickshire) will take place again on Sunday. This will cost £20 per car.

Saturday events to include: Club stand parking, Concourse, marketplace, WheelSkills precision driving contest., Future of Transport Expo (indoors)

Sunday events: Historic Run, club stands, Wall of Death, Future of Transport Expo (indoors)

More info here: http://www.festival-of-motoring.co.uk/

If you want to take part in the historic run on Sunday, 26/8/2012, please download the booking form below, complete and post back to me with payment (PM me for address details - deadline for bookings is 1/4/2012).

If you just want to put your Corrado on the club stand please email me the following details: Full name, year of manufacture of your Corrado and registration number, and CCGB membership number.

You can also make a whole weekend of this event: Visit the website, decide whether you would like to stay in a local hotel or B&B or even camp. Weekend packages are available here:

Booking form

Tempest