VR6 Lee

Full exahust system - Jetex or Miltek for a vr6

Miltek with a Ram Air Filter. Superb !!

On the quieter side for general driving, it is not going to upset anyone late at night, in villages etc.

Over 3000 revs - the sound is supreme.

I have had my Miltek for probably 8 years.

Initially it took a little adjusting to get it to fit properly, including returning to the garage several times (AMD when they were in Bicester). It would knock against the bodywork. But now, I may have it adjusted very slightly every 2 years when I observe it is closer to one side of the bodywork.

I did have a Jettex, not on my Corrado , but Scirocco Scala, I loved this too - but on that vehicle at least it was noisy/ burberly all the time.

Heard a rumour a while back though - Are Miltek still in business ?

Milltek are very much in business still, and furthermore they are one of the largest manufacturers of performance exhaust systems in the world. We at JMR have been an approved stockist and fitting centre for Milltek product for over fifteen years now. Sadly the systems for Corrado have now been discontinued, the VR6 system being the last to be withdrawn. I could still supply these if demand was ten systems or more. Anyone interested should note that the VR6 system will also fit any late post 92 model year Corrado, ie 2.0 8V, 2.0 16V, late G60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnex are still alive and kicking.

They went into administration but were saved. Bought from them a few months back.

Shame about magnex, their system for the rado is much nicer looking then the miltek, sounds better too IMO.

Good luck with your hunt mate!

Edit: good news on magnex, I'll be buying one soon enough

I enquired when magnex was bought by the new owners whether they would be making a corrado vr6 exhaust there answer NO :-(

Im running a magnex system with a decat and it sounds great , never used miltek but i sure as hell wouldnt use jetex again it didnt fit right on my valver i could never stop it banging or rubbing on the underside of the car