quicky1980

Set of 17" BBS LM Wheels

4 x 17"x7.5" BBS LM Rep' Wheels in 5x100 setup. Three have tyres but all are in need of replacement. All wheels are in general good condition with no bends or cracks but could do with a quick refurb to bring them back up to top notch condition ie polish up the lips and replace the corroded bolts. One wheel has stainless steel bolts already fitted but havent got round to doing the remaining wheels - I'll throw in the bag of SS bolts to do the other wheels. BBS style badges included if full asking price is made

Originally planned to use for track days but need to clear some space. No spigot rings included

Prefer collection but courier possible at buyers expense

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53013[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53017[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53941[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53945[/ATTACH]

£325 £280

Edited by quicky1980

good question, no idea tbh. Will have a look at the wheel again and see if there are any hints. Are you interested in buying?

I am interested, yes, but only if they're three piece wheels like the originals. Do they split down to 3 pieces or are the bolts just for show?

There definately One piece wheels mate with fake bolts.

Real lm's in 5x100 will run you over 1k second hand easy...

Okay I am going to price getting them refurbished and courier to pick them up and new tyres to, see if its worth the price, for needing new tyres and refurbished the price is quite steep ...

ok, tbh I think its a fair price as I've been keeping an eye on the market and these seem to go for more than I'm asking.

The wheels are in good condition and wouldnt need powder coating. Just the lips polishing. But if you want prestine then yes, they would need stripping back and painting/polishing but that may be ideal if your changing the colour etc. Obviously new bolts too.

I just need to clear some space, but if the price cant be had then I may just end up using them as track day wheels. Shame as they may end up getting damaged during storage.

Where are you based as I tend to travel around and may be able to meet you somewhere.

Edited by quicky1980

They do go for a litttle more than your asking but that is with good 6mm tread tyres on them... ? I am intrested but we would need to cut a deal as I would have to send a courier for them.aswell ...

still for sale and will be going on ebay this weekend. PM on its way to you.

Worth pointing out that I brought them out of storage the other day and the wheels arent as "mint" as I thought but arent awful either.