Jon_vr6

Green corrado leathers, Factory fit?

I'm not convinced they are original and haven't simply been recoloured at some point. If they were original then I would expect the door cards would have been green leather too, instead of cloth.

I'm not convinced they are original and haven't simply been recoloured at some point. If they were original then I would expect the door cards would have been green leather too, instead of cloth.

yeah what i thought too, could be wrong but never seen or heard about this option.

Just for the record guys, these seats ARE genuine and they have not been dyed in anyway. All the part numbers are intact and also include the warning triangle.

The very first owner wanted leather seats at the last minute before he took delivery of his new corrado. So the seats were changed but not the door cards.

I just could'nt take to them, so replaced the set with the original cloth, hence why there for sale. Cant put a value on them so i will try a £250 first.

Whats the seat part number including the 3 alpha/digit sequence after the seat part number? *** *** ***n +++ where * is VW's six digit part number, a sub part version letter code and +++ is the 3 alpha/digit sequence.

2nd pic suggest grey leather redyed and losing their colour too

I agree with this...

At a guess, assuming they were supplied with the car and not added later, I would suggest that the dealer had them recoloured at the buyers request.

EDIT: Just realised that painterman's forum name is ironic :D

Edited by Portent