Sign in to follow this  
Westginge

LC3Y - Bordeaux Pearl i believe. VR6 for £1400 ono in Westbury - Wilts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53585[/ATTACH]VR6 | LC3Y - Bordeaux Pearl i believe. | Westbury - Wilts

Price: £1400 ono

Description:

Hi, Unfortunately i've been instructed to sell my 'L' 1993 VR6 Corrado (which i bought to turn into a track car and wont be able to finish it now). As some of you know on this forum, i have had quite a bit of work completed (all of the below will have done less that 50 miles) on it since buying it earlier this year- Which includes:

• New Radiator

• New Oil Cooler seals - inc new oil and filter

• New racing pads - front and back - ' Black Diamond - Predator'

• New Bonnet cable

• Polybushes - Front Rear and Front of Front

4 new tyres (these are on Golf Gti wheels as shown in the photo's but i have the original speedlines + tyres included, but the wheels need refurb as corroded)

The car itself has MOT til end of Nov 2012 and Tax til end of May 2012. It is on 129K.

All electrics work ie: sunroof (although very slow), windows and spoiler all ok.

Toad Ai606 immobiliser - all working inc remote.

The service history shows:

Main Dealer printout - 6100 / 17133 / 26368 / 37530 / 46212 / 79206 / 87141 / 113773 miles (merc dealer) /119624 miles

Other major items done - Engine mountings / Starter motor and Heater Matrix invoices over the past 7 years.

As you can see from the photos i have stripped out the rear seats etc and spare, but i have all the bits so they will come with the car. Also you can see the NSR bumper paint isnt matching and due to its age the paint isnt that great in a few areas.

All in all, it will make someone else a fantastic daily runner or track car / project, so i am very sad to not see this through to the end and get the enjoyment from her on the track.

I am located in Westbury – Wilts.

All my photos are too large - they are all 3.5MB? to upload app, please mail me and i will forward on - unless there is a trick up upload?

Edited by Westginge
Photos challenges