joeyboswell

different width and profile tyres on 15" speedlines

Considering getting some speedlines as one of mine has a ding. My current set have the usual 205/50R15 and the car is not lowered.

The set of 4 for sale have 195/45 on the front and 195/50 on the back. The width is 10mm less so profiles will be quite a bit different from standard (nearly 15mm on the fronts). I'm sure it is fine to do this but would anybody not recommend this set-up. Will ride be compromised in any way? Will it look completely daft with standard suspension and will the difference from front to back be noticeable?

What do yous reckon? Any pics of cars with this set-up? Anyone else got a set to sell?

Dont think it will make much difference tbh. Rolling radius is negligable between the two so will be fine on that front. :cool:

Well my 195/50/15 winters look a bit skinny from the back, but otherwise normal. 195/45/15s will look tiny. I had them on my old Mk1 16V and they small even on that equally small car!