volksworld13

new bonnet cable ends on ebay,16 v fuel filter clamp and other bits for sale

hi everyone

just a heads up, ive got aload of parts on ebay now , some new and used. i also have for sale which is not listed, a aqua blue front bumper £ 10.yellow slam panel £5 , needs collecting, plus various trims and bits and bobs kicking around, if anyone is local to me, newquay cornwall. cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/volksworld13/m.html?item=140718194019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Hi Alex, put a bid on the clamp but are you wanting it to go to auction only? no problem if you are.

Hope things are all good with you buddy.

kip :)

hi kip, make me an offer i cant refuse and its yours, brand new ready to fit, i know how rusty them suckers get. hope your recovering well!!

Just so you know the clamps are still available, I got 2 from the dealers on Friday, about a fiver each.

The one without the bolt is not available anymore though

how's £7 posted sound?

getting there recovery wise and now started physio but the guy who caused it all has no home contents insurance so i'm going to be seriously out of pocket with time off work & everything.

The money i had aside to tidy up the vr underneath will now have to be spent on subsidising my salary so this guy has a lot to answer for beyond the incident :(

Trying to stay positive though!