abrargill

Help! Tell me why I should keep my Valve!

Abdul, that's an impressive "what I want to do to my Rado" list you have. Sounds like a good project. Maybe when I get my VR6 we could team up and work on my Helios blue Valver!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Oh crap is your valver Helios blue? You absolutely have to keep it then. Literally you have no choice. I'll bribe Kev to delete your advert if you put up an add lol.

That wasn't a list for me btw, it was a list of upgrades you could do to yours but yes I'd like to do the same one day but my current rado is keeping me occupied for the time being and two would kill me!

Ok, so the conclusion is keep the Rado! That means I need to invest in a full body respray so she keeps her appearance. Does anyone know of a good bodyshop in the Southeast/East London, Kent or Essex area? I am thinking strip her to bare metal, fix any rust spots and blemishes in bodywork and full top to toe respray inc, alloy refurbs.

From thinking of selling to bare metal respray in 30 posts! Love it! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh crap is your valver Helios blue? You absolutely have to keep it then. Literally you have no choice. I'll bribe Kev to delete your advert if you put up an add lol.

No one, and I repeat NO ONE, on this forum is allowed to sell a Helious blue, unless of course, it's to me :D

Ok, ok, I'm keeping it. Question is should I respray it or keep it original. Laquore is peeling on bonnet and around front wing. Any tips?

Lewve, put that remark in the loosing the love thread, and they'll learn ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.