K Simmonds

Set of clocks/speedo from 1993 2.0 16V VGC.

I've had these knocking round for a while, picked them up from a 2.0 16V with it's engine and some other parts years ago. I do know everything works on them but can't for the life of me remember the mileage. I have a feeling its around 70K but I can't be sure of that as I don't have a car I can plug them into to check.

However I will do on Friday as a mate is bringing his VR6 over for me to check over, they should plug into that fine and tell me the mileage as well as allow me to check the MFA etc.

Their in really nice condition, no nasty marks on the face, very clear. No damage to the fixing points either.

Not sure what to ask for them so say 50 quid posted assuming they check out fine on Friday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55837[/ATTACH]

Right plugged these into a a VR6 today, they work fine and are on 97K miles. Both LCDs are clear and the MFA works.

Open to offeres.

I'm sure they are 92 clocks !

IIRC 93 had red needles,

As you've opened it up for offers ,would you take £40 posted ?

(PayPal gift)

They could well be 1992 clocks, it was so long ago I got them I can't really remember.

Yes you can have them for 40 posted, deal.

Drop me a PM for my Paypal details

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:57 PM ----------

Sold.