pav116

hello proud owner of a new vr6 storm

Welcome aboard!

Pictures whenever you're ready! :)

Any more information on the car? History, number of owners, original / modified? And what Storm is it - blue with black leather or green with cream leather? :)

hi guys thank you for making me feel welcome. dont have any pics at the moment as the car is totally stripped down. getting prepred for a full respray!!!

car is totally standard at the moment but needs quite abit of work to get it back to a respectable standard. few bits and bobs i require at the mo which i have posted on the wanted forum. will require a few more bits as the i go along. the car is a green storm with cream leather. 4 owners. full service history. all original books and paperwork. it has slightly high miles at 170k.

Pah - it's a spring chicken at 170k! Any information in the receipts about it having the timing chains checked (or changed) ? If not, you should seriously consider getting them looked at... and budget about a grand to do it :(