lilfuzzer

oil cooler options request

Hi people

My question is does anyone know of any cars that have an oil cooler of approx 600mm long but no more than 4inches high.

I know Land rover disco has a one thats 800mm but I have made a model of one and its very tight between towing eyes so was thinking of maybe another one from another car. I would like it as shallow as poss thats why the 90mm landy one seemed perfect.

Anyone know any?

Cheers

Maybe something off and an old Audi 100/200 turbo would suit what your after, their a good compact unit. where are you planning on mounting it.

Behind the bumper where the plastic insert is at the bottom. Want to keep that and hide it really to the quick looking eye. I need it cooling the water for running a charge cooler cheers chief I'll take a look at them

This is the set up from an S2 which would probably be easier to source, the Audi 100/200 turbo unit is much the same but a little larger.:thumbleft:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56109[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56121[/ATTACH]