Price: £3,250 ono

Description:

1992 J plate registered

Mileage: 102,000

MOT: expires in October 2012

TAX: Approximately 6 months unexpired

Specification:

Supercharger ported and polished to Stage 4 by G-Werks in 2008

Golf G60 Front Mounted Intercooler (much larger than the stock Corrado item)

G-Werks 68mm pulley and chip to suit the modifications

Weitec GT adjustable Coilovers. (height only)

Compomotive MO 16" alloys. ET35 7J

Porsche (Brembo) 4 Pot calipers, braided hoses, Ibiza Cupra R 305mm discs.

Golf Mk4 lighter Aluminium rear calipers and Goodridge braided hoses.

Supersprint Cat Back exhaust, with OEM style tail pipe.

Factory fitted full black leather interior

Standard air box with snorkel removed with K&N panel filter

New wishbones (with new bushes), ball joints, drop links, front engine mount, Powerflex cross member bushes

New OEM engine bay fuel lines

Crank pulley bolt Replaced

Updated headlight switch

Recent Bosch W6DP0 Platinum spark plugs

Carbon cannister removed

Boost gauge in a custom carbon fibre surround

New Clutch slave cylinder

I have owned the car for around 2.5 years and in this time i have looked after the car regardless of cost. When buying this car i did a 300 mile round trip to collect it, knowing it was an excellent example, and still is.

It has always been garaged and only used on the occasional sunny weekend (i've only done a couple of thousand miles).

Exterior:

I've tried to keep the outside looking as standard as possible, with the alloys and with the subtle Brembo calipers sitting behind, and slightly lowered suspension (clears speed bumps with no issues). The body work along with the paintwork of the car is in very good condition and has always been treated with Autogym products.

Interior:

The car has got full black leather interior, which is in good condition, however there is some sign of wear on the drivers seat/bolster, but is still in very good condition all round. I have treated the leather multiple times since owning the car, which stops it from drying out and helps keep it looking as good as possible. I have also installed a boost gauge with a real carbon

fibre surround enclosed in the centre console. Other than this the interior is as standard. all the electrics of the car work perfectly, including electric mirrors, sunroof (tilt and slide), spoiler (manual and automatic at 40mph), windows, central locking etc.

Engine:

I brought the car with the Stage 4 Charger already fitted, and i since put the Golf G60 Front mounted intercooler (with associated pipework) and G Werks 68mm pulley and chip to help compliment the charger. I have not had it on the rollers but with the current mods it should be producing 180/190bhp plus at the flywheel, it pulls very strong without any flat spots.

Since owning the G60 i have only covered just over 1000 miles in it due to having a company car, however i have maintained it regardless of cost and miles undertaken. I have also always waited for the engine to warm up (80 degrees) before any boost has been put through it.

Bad points:

There are a few stone chips on the bonnet which are only really noticeable when the white polish gets in them. There is a very small 'mark' on the drivers side wing that a previous owner has had touched up. The alloys could do with a refurbish to look their best.

I have tried to be as honest as possible as i know how frustrating it is when looking for a new car and the seller hasn't been 100% truthful in the ad. I think i have covered as much as i can, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

The car is located in Sutton Coldfield, with viewing to be undertaken at the weekends.

1_14193_1332709771_

2_14193_1332709771_

3_14193_1332709771_

4_14193_1332709771_

5_14193_1332709771_

6_14193_1332709771_

7_14193_1332709771_

8_14193_1332709771_

Edited by G60Luke