Justin Bolton

drive shaft near side

hi all i have just replaced all the wheel bearing,hub,c.v joint,tie rod end and track rod end nearside, took the car out run ok day two came out of work put me foot down and bang drive shaft goes ive been looking every were for a replace ment i can get the gearbox end c.v but the shaft is damaged as well i have 95' 2.0l 8v corrado any one no were i can get a shaft or the full set up at a good price not worried new or second hand please help me i need my car back on the road asap

Any 16v, G60 or 8v Corrado driveshaft should fit. I think.

G60 ones, well one of them is thicker and stronger apparently.

Its just the VR6 ones which are different due to the length. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will pop up soon to confirm.

dont know if they fit but i have a set of driveshafts from a VR available. As Enthusiast has said, perhaps someone could confirm?

hi all i have just replaced all the wheel bearing,hub,c.v joint,tie rod end and track rod end nearside, took the car out run ok day two came out of work put me foot down and bang drive shaft goes ive been looking every were for a replace ment i can get the gearbox end c.v but the shaft is damaged as well i have 95' 2.0l 8v corrado any one no were i can get a shaft or the full set up at a good price not worried new or second hand please help me i need my car back on the road asap

I have one with both CV's etc off a 16V if your interested?

Assuming nearside is the shorter of the two I have one from the '95 2.0 8v I'm breaking, should be perfect.

Thanks to all manged to get right one from vw breakers and it seems there all different sizes from 535mm right up to 565mm I no its not much but puts the camber out if you put wrong one but many thanks to all for trying to help out and advise me