Chris VR

Ahh, sunsets & Corrados =D

Thought I'd stick this photo my mate took up as I think it's pretty sweet...bit grainy sadly as it's off a camera phone, but pretty none the less... :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58081[/ATTACH]

Nice pic...liking the sun flare. If its grainny convert it to black and white for some vintage look.

its a great pic Jay, corrado has so many great angles, i love it!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

some old ones of mine, because i feel like posting them

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

think i might get some bordered number plates on mine, deffo prefer Jays rear end for some reason

Cheers, the corrado suits the rear 1/4 shot best. Funny about the plates as I was going to get plain ones. Can't beat screws in them so mine need replacing.

Jay

Nice pic.

Took this a couple of days ago. Wish I had caught more of the sunset but I still love the pic.

DSC06600.jpg

Is this nicer?

Great pics guys! Though I don't think I could get away with those angles. One of the reasons I like that pic of mine so much is you can't spot a single dent!

Drove along the coast today as the sun began to set, I took a sandwich and a snapshot. Cannot see the sun, but it's reflecing in the car.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58829[/ATTACH]

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Great shots guys! Particularly that last one Redfox - the sky almost looks like an oil painting! Wonder if anyone has ever painted a picture of a Corrado.....probably not!

Maybe, but haven't seen any yet.

If any place at all, this should be it, if someone have an oilpainting of a Corrado.

Cheers,

Redfox.