P3rks

MK3 Golf VR6

The golf ones are about 2 inchs to short!

Oh that's a beech!

I'll leave em for now anyway mate. Lookin at this swap, I don't think I'll have the dosh.

Cheers bud

The golf ones are about 2 inchs to short!

Noooo! IS this first hand experience?

Oh that's a beech!

I'll leave em for now anyway mate. Lookin at this swap, I don't think I'll have the dosh.

Cheers bud

No worries man.

Top is completely different and the diameter of the bottom one is too small to fit on the corrado radiator. I know this as I built a mk2 vr6 from my mk3 parts after I wrote it off at the nurburgring..

That sounds great rich:cheers: the newcastle trip wud be fine im in no desparate hurry its just for a little summer project ,whats the front wings like they look a little rusty in the pics or is it just surface if there ok ill have those also ..whats both door handles and locks like mate

thanks shaun

Edited by shaunVR6

Yes £12.50 posted for the batter cover sounds good, subject to you taking it off to check the condition. Please pm me paymentg details once you've had a chance to look it over. Thanks.

Top is completely different and the diameter of the bottom one is too small to fit on the corrado radiator. I know this as I built a mk2 vr6 from my mk3 parts after I wrote it off at the nurburgring..

Balls.. Oh well.. MK3 Golf only then..

That sounds great rich:cheers: the newcastle trip wud be fine im in no desparate hurry its just for a little summer project ,whats the front wings like they look a little rusty in the pics or is it just surface if there ok ill have those also ..whats both door handles and locks like mate

thanks shaun

Front wings have rusted in the normal MK3 Places, unsure in how bad though, i'll rip them off and have a poke about.

Both door handles are fully working as are the locks. Same key for both.

Yes £12.50 posted for the batter cover sounds good, subject to you taking it off to check the condition. Please pm me paymentg details once you've had a chance to look it over. Thanks.

Had a quick look and it's in a ok condition. Usable but a bit shabby in places. Pics shortly.

How much for the handles rich? and cud u take a pic of the front door inner pull handle where the electric window switches are both drivers and pass please

thanks shaun

£20 the pair?

Are your locks dead or what? I can show you how to strip the locks and retain your original key too.

---------- Post added at 4:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:52 PM ----------

Samco Hoses provisionally sold (to a Golf owner thankfully)

Rich

Yup!

Still waiting for the G.Friend to get organsied and chose a weekend then I'll confirm everything.

No probs mate no real hurry, do u think the body mould strips are the same for all 3 door models and if so what sort of condition are those one

thanks shaun

Thanks. I will check the dealer for the price of a new battery cover and come back to you.

But... Very long shot... I don't suppose the seats are heated are they?