dragon green

Tapatalk problems

Me too... Cant connect. Tryed on the browser and when I loged in it asked me to do write the text on the screen (captcha???)... After that tryed tapatalk again and nothing

looks they have switched from cloudflaire to incapsula... they are all pointless ive already had issues accessing, using direct.thecorrado again and no tapatalk. very frustrating and probably not needed... the captcha thing isnt very user friendly either :) probably why tapatalk isnt working as its loading up a page tapatalk isnt expecting and you dont get prompted to enter your captcha...

Err....

Guess what I'm using. Lol.

I'll look at a solution for you guys tomorrow....

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I've now added an exception that should allow Tapatalk through without being captcha'd.

Let me know how it goes.

And VR6Pete - we've been running Incapsula for months. Have you only started to have to use direct since yesterday?

I was using a free Beta version that stopped working a few months ago. Are you all using paid versions or are you using free versions of Tapatalk. I'm on a Blackberry

D

yep, only started yesterday mate, tapatalk now works today, but still cant access on main URL. keep getting a blank page. tried different locations / ip addresses and can only get on via direct.the-corrado but then get the capcha which is almost impossible to get right :)

another annoyance.... browsing the forum i keep getting prompted for the captcha.

another annoyance.... browsing the forum i keep getting prompted for the captcha.

What dodgey ISP are you on it proxy are you using? The service clearly recognised you as a 'bad' bot... lol

via the datacentre which routes through level3, proxy is web sense at work and O2 at home no proxy. All was working fine the other day :)

I've put "Country of origin: UK" as an exception, so you should've get Captcha'd if you're UK based.

Most bots / bad things are US / Europe continent and China, so should be ok :)