anne t

power steering pipe thingy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59245[/ATTACH]Can anyone please help me, the pipe that runs from power steering res into the rack.it looks like brake pipe has very small pin prick in it.Right at the joint where nut is causing loss of fluid.does anyone no if this part is available

there's a seller on e-bay that supplies individual rack pipes and hoses I'd imagine cheaper than new from the dealer

Any idea what this part is called and who the seller is ,i,m guessing its not the same size as brake pipe thanks

which pipe is it, there are two that just run on the rack itself from one union to another - metal only, and then you've got the pressure hose from the pump and a return hose, the pressure hose will have metal unions on both ends not just a jubilee clip on one end, just follow the pipes from pump to rack and rack to reservoir and back to pump to confirm which one you have, I'm not sure from the pic, it looks like you are referring to the pressure hose from pump to rack and not the return from rack.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?45834-PAS-fuel-pump-lines-etc-supplier&highlight=power+steering+pipes

this is the seller's own site http://www.powersteeringstore.co.uk/index.htm

Pirtek will also make up hoses to your requirements

Edited by davidwort

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59261[/ATTACH]

i hope these pics help you can see the other end at the down pipe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59273[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59265[/ATTACH]