KADVR6

halfords sale

Bit of a waste of time, 99% of the stuff listed there isn't in stock anywhere in the UK!

Bit of a waste of time, 99% of the stuff listed there isn't in stock anywhere in the UK!

Of topic,

Nice to see you back on the forum !

How's your build going ?

well i bought some infinity reference 9633i 6 x 9 for £15 yesterday, and a brand new alpine 9881r is being sent to my local branch, and that has cost me £50.

I actually found a decent head unit that was in stock in one of their stores (but it was 200 miles form me!). How did you manage to get it sent to your local store?

I actually found a decent head unit that was in stock in one of their stores (but it was 200 miles form me!). How did you manage to get it sent to your local store?

well i get on very well with the staff at my local store, so they sorted it for me, you could always pay for the headunit and get a courier to pick it up for you??

Of topic,

Nice to see you back on the forum !

How's your build going ?

Off topic again!

Cheers dude! The car was pretty much mothballed in the carage for about 2-3 years due to other priorities. I have almost got it ready to go back on the road now though.....so will update my old thread some time soon!