20vt

Late spec Corrado parts

Evening all,

Finished breaking a late spec 2l 16v Corrado today that i took the engine out of for a mk2 Golf. Got a few decent bits left over:

Good condition black late spec interior (all seats and door cards) £125 *sold*

Smooth scuttle panel cover (possibly SWG but not sure) £50 *sold*

Late spec 2l 16v clocks £40 (unsure of mileage, forgot to check before breaking car)

Door seals £10 each side

Pair door handles (good condition, but no key as left gave it to scrapyard with car) £30

Standard set of rear lights £35

Headlights £25 each

Black dashboard £40

Didn't have time to take photos of parts today but will post pics tomorrow. All prices above are cash on collection from Frome in Somerset but i'm willing to courier stuff if you are willing to pay for postage.

Edited by 20vt

Hi mate, I'll take the smooth scuttle panel subject to picture if you can do a price on the postage.

Cheers

Edited by Tigerfish

Hi Tigerfish, you'll have first dibs on smooth scuttle panel cover. I'll put a pic up tomorrow for you to make a final decision.

Hi Tigerfish, you'll have first dibs on smooth scuttle panel cover. I'll put a pic up tomorrow for you to make a final decision.

Nice one :)

Are the headlights in good condition ,not stone chipped or cracked,no damage to the reflectors?

I am after the nearside in particular

I might take the interior. Is it the black/blue stripe or blue flick type? Rob.

Edit:I will wait to see the pictures tomorrow.

Edited by dumptyboy

Nice one :)

Hi, can I take second dibs on the scuttle cover if Tigerfish passes?

Cheers

Kenny

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Tigerfish below is a pic of the scuttle cover, i can confirm it is a swg one and apart from the very tips of both corners having a bit of damage it is in good condition. Borachris the door seals are in good condition and there is no splits in the rubber. Just had a good look at the headlights passenger one is in good condition with no damage to glass but driverside appears to have a chip in the glass, it doesnt let in water/condensation and looks chipped on the inside.

Posted below is also a pic of the interior pattern, the seats are in excellent condition. I've owned a few Corrados now and its by far the best interior i have seen. The bolsters are in good shape and it is not ripped/torn and has no fag burns, the vinyl on the top of the door cards has lifted slightly but a bit of glue would sort this. I'll give it a shampoo tomorrow and stick the pics up.

IMG01285-20120414-1755.jpg

IMG-20120414-00086.jpg

IMG-20120414-00085.jpg

IMG-20120414-00087.jpg

---------- Post added at 6:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

hi if the handles are late and exterior and reseanable postage costs i'll take them ?

Hi mate,

They are indeed late spec, they are in good condition but stupidly when i scrapped the car forgot to take the key so have no keys for them. As they are only small i'll do them for £30 posted. If your interested pm me.

Cheers for the pics of the interior. Do you have any other pictures of the complete seat without zooming in close please? Dont worry about cleaning them, i'll sort that mate. If you have a few more pics that would be great. Thanks. Rob.

Cheers for the pics of the interior. Do you have any other pictures of the complete seat without zooming in close please? Dont worry about cleaning them, i'll sort that mate. If you have a few more pics that would be great. Thanks. Rob.

Hi Rob

Below are some pics, like i said i'll give em a good clean tomorrow.

Also some pics of headlights

Mendip-20120414-00094.jpg

Mendip-20120414-00093.jpg

IMG-20120414-00091.jpg

IMG-20120414-00090.jpg

IMG-20120414-00089.jpg

IMG-20120414-00088.jpg

Thanks mate. I will take them. So just to check this is for the front and rears seat inc door cards? Do you have the centre console available aswell? PM me you paypal details and I will send the cash over. Im also looking for a tidy black floor and boot carpet if you have that? Let me know buddy.Rob.

Cool I'll take the door seals please mate, paypal ok? How much do you want for postage?

Hi mate

Paypal is fine, how about a fiver for postage? If that's ok send me a pm with your address details.

Cheers

If i've got the o/s headlight, how much for postage? Or if by chance you're going to Early Edition next Sunday I can pick it up from you then?

Hi mate

Paypal is fine, how about a fiver for postage? If that's ok send me a pm with your address details.

Cheers

PM on the way :)

Good stuff mate, I'll take the scuttle panel. If you can PM me your paypal details and postage, I'll sort out the payment.

Cheers

Rick

If i've got the o/s headlight, how much for postage? Or if by chance you're going to Early Edition next Sunday I can pick it up from you then?

Hi mate, as the o/s headlight glass isn't in as good condition as the n/s i'd be willing to sell it for £25 including postage. Unfortunately not going to early edition but happy to post it.

Cheers

That's great thanks, could you PM me your payment details please and I will try and sort it out when I get back from work tonight.

Hi mate the nearside headlight looks fine,can you post it ??

Do you by any chance, have a nearside late indicator??

P/m me details for payment ----Paypal gift ok ??