DriverVR6

Maybe it's the sign of the sign of the times we live in.........

......I have to say that I am disappointed with some of the members of the the-corrado.net forum.

We all have two "known" things in common....1st, we have a passion for VW Corrados.

And 2nd'ly we are "apparently" all human beings?

On my thread I posted that I had to have my dog put to sleep, hoping that people would be respectful. (Buying and selling Corrado parts etc isn't at the top of my list at the moment, but I will honour anything I have agreed to and I have always done so.)

Guess a bit of understanding at this time is too much to ask for really?

Seems to be a sign of the times now in this country that manners and courtesy have gone straight out of the window, and it's all about the £££££££££ these days isn't it?

Regards,

Vinny.

PS. Thanks to VR6 and Redfox, I appreciated your condolences and kind words.

Not sure what was said in the thread but I did notice it had been locked. Really sorry to hear about your dog. many years ago I had to take mine to the vet and have her put to sleep. It's a horrible experience and just the same as losing a human family member. All the best.

As above. I too have been through the loss of a family member and im sorry to hear you've had to go through the same.

Not sure why the thread was locked. But i hope it doesnt put you off coming back to the CF.

Vinny, really sorry for your loss and sorry you had a bad experience from the forum. All the best...

i could tell you was very upset when we met up on thursday, its a horrible thing when you loose a pet/friend as i have been there myself. But all the best mate, my thoughts are with you.

Karl

I have a cat, most of the time he's a pain but i wouldn't be without him, i think about sometimes what i'd feel like when he's not around anymore (he's 11), its not something i like to dwell on.

Pets are family members full stop, if someone belittles that relationship i'd be really upset, but i would feel more sorry for them because they have no compassion, it seems to be missing in a lot of people.

And i know it doesnt help much but sorry for your loss mate.

Edited by daleyboy

Sorry to hear about Dingo. I have two dogs called Bailey & Digby. And although I mooch at them they're basically my two kids and I'd do anything for them. They're part of the family.

Some non pet owners don't get it and never will.

Yeah sorry to hear about that, we had our dog put down about 5 years ago, he had been in the family for about 15 years from a pup so I know exactly how you feel. I was there when the injection was administered - awful times! Feel for you.

I didn't read your original thread.

Cant really say anything that hasn't been said all ready, been through the same thing and was extremely hard as I grew up with her from the age of 9-17, so know how you feel *man hug*

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

I asked VR6 (admin) to lock the thread as I wanted Dingo's post to be the last one in his memory. Nothing bad was said on there by anyone.

I did receive a few silly PM's from people chasing me about stuff, which I thought was a little inconsiderate. (Not you Jacques so don't worry)

I'll hopefully come back to the forum in a few months and will happily talk about cars again, just seems alittle unimportant at the moment.

Take care all, and hopefully speak later.