Dec

Wanted: Small radiator brackets / spacers

I am struggling to find the two small radiator 'spacers' to finish of the re-assembly of the front end of my rado. They are the small metal piece shown on the left of the attached photo (stolen from VR6Pete's old thread ;) ) that bolt the two top brackets on the radiator to the slam panel.

Nowhere seems to stock them, so I was wondering if anyone had a pair available from a car being broken for parts?

Excellent! I will give it another day or two to see if anyopne has a pair in good condition. But if not, I may take you up on that offer!

5284e8ab-b27b-54d6.jpgAre these what you want ?

Dave16v made them in a group buy(with Allen bolts) if they are any good to you,there yours for £10 posted.

Surplus to requirements

Are these what you want ?

Dave16v made them in a group buy(with Allen bolts) if they are any good to you,there yours for £10 posted.

Surplus to requirements

It's actually the two small metal spacers that bolt beneath those brackets that I really need. But I will take you up on the offer of those brackets from Dave16v, as mine are a bit rusty looking! (Sorry floppyman! :oops: )

I was looking for these a while ago, never got an answer of where to get any so got some off a 2.0 16v and they fit.

Also got the top brackets off 'daves16v'. Look great :)