davidwort

original KR matrix hoses -uncut - for KipVW

pics of some original VAG 16v matrix hoses, these have not been cut to fit matrix by-pass valves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59789[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59797[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59801[/ATTACH]

Cheers David, looks like the feed one is quite different to what i thought it was. I'll have to see if a hose from another wagon will fit :/

Edit, ooh now then, the hoses I got off ebay are the same shape as these, the feed has the same part number too 191 819 371E. Now the one on my Nugget that has been Butchered is 191 819 371 H.

So only the last letter is different but yet they are very different shapes, from my search the E Hose is off a PG G60 and other 1.3 & 1.6 golfs etc.

Here is a pic of the H Hose i found on the web. Instead of going upwards from the block next to the Dizzy it goes underneath it nicely then kinks back up to the Matrix.

Edited by KIPVW

I'll have to see if I kept the bits of my old vag hoses (the cut ones from my valver) anywhere and if they still have numbers on them, I also have a brand new header tank hose, the bottom one, a Corrado specific part no. but one of two alternatives and I've never seen the one I have spare on an actual corrado 16v, I think they must have changed the metal water pipe from some on very early KR engine numbers?