Testing everyone to see how much confusion she can create. seems to be working!

Absolutely no idea what this is about as Jude was in bristol for a couple of days and is now driving home.

I like Jon's reply best though :lol:

Absolutely no idea what this is about as Jude was in bristol for a couple of days and is now driving home.

I like Jon's reply best though :lol:

Come on Kip - you have logged on as Jude and done this - so everyone thinks Jude is loosing it - We Know !!!! ;-)

Come on Kip - you have logged on as Jude and done this - so everyone thinks Jude is loosing it - We Know !!!! ;-)

Kip, how could you?!! ...and when Jude is driving too, so she can't defend herself. That's very sneaky!

She is loosing it though! I had to get the milk out of the cupboard a week or so ago! :lol:

She is loosing it though! I had to get the milk out of the cupboard a week or so ago! :lol:

Surely though because it was UHT ?? !!!!

Judith - when you catch up with this, you will at least see Fay and I have been defending you !!!!

Right.... 25 past 10 on Thursday night and I have at last got a few mins to log into here...

There was a perfectly sound and sensible reason for the post.

I should have left the office in Bristol well before 5.30pm for the drive home to S Yorks but someone (who was working late) asked about my car..... Quickest way to find a thread I had posted in was to start a new one :)

I was having trouble finding a thread with any of my posts as the stupid marketing banners for 'Mature Dating Sites' etc were being blocked by the banks internet security and throwing the page layout all over the place...

But, I am loosing it :) On the drive down Tuesday am, after stopping off for breakfast, I picked up the stereo head unit and tried to plug it in to the rear view mirror!!! (and that was after a large coffee)

you're not alone jude.. this morning i opened the fridge to a horrid smell of onion. I checked around for any potential offenders and found a possible culprit - half an onion.

instead of using logic to confirm that would be where the onion smell came from, i sniffed it. bizarrely it smelt of onion. :shrug: