P3rks

Boom! Bye bye sunroof!

You must have been really going for it... I have been doing a lot of late night/early morning motorway miles recently and have had a few top speed attempts:shocked!: there must have been something wrong with the panel/mechanism for it to pull off as 145mph doesnt seem to be an issue for mine

That's the thing. I was giving it beans, but it wasn't a top speed run or anything, wasn't even 3 figures. Just one of those things I guess.

lmao! must of been a sight for sore eyes! luckily it happend when it did and nobody got a sunroof through there windscreen. death by sunroof isnt a good way to go..

:lol: not that fast as the car isn't a Storm
I LIKE IT, ................BUT as long as everyone is ok and no damage to any one behind you , lets hope you can fix it asap m8 take care

Scary thought, but like a few have said it could have been much worse, lucky escape really!

Glad I've got a moonroof which I'll be fitting before I get to drive the car again lol