moneypit23

**Markerstudy are criminal** AVOID!

I've bitten my tongue for long enough now but its time I'm did the decent thing and report how truly shocking Markerstudy are.

I've been unfortunate to have two accidents since June last year, first one was 100% not my fault (taken out on a roundabout) and the second one kind of was my fault as I drove into the car in front after a heat shield blew into my windscreen and obscurred my vision and i couldn't respond quick enough to notice the car in front brake hard.

My main problems with Markerstudy are:

1. Poor response time. My latest letter has come at least NINE weeks after the last one i sent them marked 'urgent'

2. They passed on my details to a claim management company without consent. I did not want to claim for any injuries.

3. Passed me on Highway Legal? Another shambolic company who assigned me THE WORST solicitor in the known world from another cowboy outfit going by the name of CARPENTERS Solicitors. Avoid these bunch of jokers as well.

4. Markerstudy treated me like a criminal despite the fact i was in the right and reported the accident to the police (who said i was not at fault).

5. Passed from pillar to post having to explain the whole situation over and over again, presumably in hope that i would give up.

6. They were very reluctant to do anything after they discovered the third party was insured by Ageas who are apparently a much bigger and better company (their words not mine) so I had no chance really.

I have also had phonecalls from a scam company pretending to be Markerstudy.

Words cannot explain how poorly they have treated me (and others after a quick googling) and i will be complaining to the ombudsman but i don't hold out much hope. It's Brentacre i feel sorry for. They have been great, especially getting the solicitors of their fat arses! Unfortunately i would no longer recommend them if they still deal with Markerstudy, its just not woth the stress.

Verdict: Markerstudy = tossmonkeys.

Verdict: Markerstudy = tossmonkeys.

Sounds like a fair assesment..... sorry to hear you are being messed about.

sorry to hear that mate. Just another thing that gripes me about insurance companies, you pay for them and when you need them they dont do their job properly - and thats the good ones.

Hope it all gets sorted for you. Nit heard of markerstudy tbh, but will be avoiding them at all costs. i mean what kind of a company actually says they're crap and admit other companies are better :lol: Cowboys.

I've been insured with Markerstudy twice, once on my valver through Adrian Flux and now with my VR through Greenlight and I'm happy to report I''ve not had any issues, granted I've not been in an accident but maybe you just got bad luck this time around

I've been insured with Markerstudy twice, once on my valver through Adrian Flux and now with my VR through Greenlight and I'm happy to report I''ve not had any issues, granted I've not been in an accident but maybe you just got bad luck this time around

Looks like they will only show their true colours when you need to make a claim.

Yeah they're fine as long as they don't have to do anything. I pity anyone else unfortunate to be in their greasey, money-grasping hands when they have an accident.

Yeah they're fine as long as they don't have to do anything. I pity anyone else unfortunate to be in their greasey, money-grasping hands when they have an accident.

that probably describes 95% of insurers.