clairezee

wanted bbs lm

you don't want 18" mate, will handle really bad, 17" is what you want, and hope you got lots of money for some originals.

Quite aside from the handling I think that 18s will look awful on a Corrado. As above go with 17.

A set of genuine LM's that fit a Corrado in 17" are going to be quite expensive as they're not too common, just in case you didn't know. Are you after real / original ones, or replicas?

as jim said tyring to find a set of 17" 5/100 genuine LM's is going to be hard to find, and when you do find some expect to pay around 1.5k for them, dont get copies as they are not original and look fake.

they come up in jap 5/114.3 more often, but then you have offests and adaptors to take into consideration.

---------- Post added at 9:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:08 AM ----------

just found you a set of genuine ones for a good price http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=430889&view=findpost&p=4434637&hl=bbs+lm&fromsearch=1

as jim said tyring to find a set of 17" 5/100 genuine LM's is going to be hard to find, and when you do find some expect to pay around 1.5k for them, dont get copies as they are not original and look fake.

they come up in jap 5/114.3 more often, but then you have offests and adaptors to take into consideration.

---------- Post added at 9:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:08 AM ----------

just found you a set of genuine ones for a good price http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=430889&view=findpost&p=4434637&hl=bbs+lm&fromsearch=1

thanks for the that fella, but i cant get onto the link for some reason, did join though!

I was thinking replicas because genuine are around 3k, if the price is right though! how much are they?

They're £1,250 with H&R adaptors to fit them to 5x100 fitment..

You need a post count of 200 to view classifieds on edition38.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Heres the guys phone number, you could ask him to email you the full ad? Taz 07730 656134

Personally I'd buy without the adaptors if you went for them and get your own made up.

I got on the link, and I haven't got anywhere 200 posts !

I'm sure you can't post on there,but you can read them !

Here is the add

Hello guys,

For sale is my BBS LM 8 and 9 x 17" Staggered 5x114 PCD (Genuine).

SPEC

8J x 17 Front

9J x 17 Rear

Offset: ET35 allround

PCD 5x114.3 (Jap fitment) - These can be fit to 5x112 VAG cars using PCD (wobbly) correction bolts (not included) or adapters to get them onto a 5x100 PCD Car.

TYRES INCLUDED

215/40/17 fronts (about 5-6mm tread)

245/45/17 Rears (about 3mm tread)

These can be removed but price will not change as they are no use to me.

CONDITION

Overall pretty tidy condition but being used wheels they do have a few light marks here and there but not very noticeable on car.

PRICE

£1050 without adapters

£1250 with H&R 20mm adapters to fit onto 5x100 pcd vag car.

Priced to sell so I wont take any less. Look around and there are no 17" ones anywhere near this cheap.

CONTACT/LOCATION

TAZ 07730 656134

Bradford, West Yorkshire

Collection is preferred but I can post for an extra £50 UK Mainland.

Edited by BILLCOR

I've a set in 17'x 8's all round in 5/114 jap fitment that I bought for a different car. Only reason they are not on the Rado is because it is a nugget and the BBS are the standard gold colour. They are et45 iirc (but I get confused with my old set so would need to double check!) pERFECT FOR rADO FITMENT WITH 15MM ADAPTERS. Whoa...on phone, apologies for mad texting.

I was looking for lm`s for a long time, the ideal set would of been lm162 they are jap fitment 8.5 wide and et55 so great for adapters.

et35 adding the adapter will rub...?

Nice.. Are they the ones with gold bolts and dishes that were on edition a while back?

They were my old set which I stupidly sold, 8's and 9's BBS Formula F1 gold edition. DOH!!

I was looking for lm`s for a long time, the ideal set would of been lm162 they are jap fitment 8.5 wide and et55 so great for adapters.

et35 adding the adapter will rub...?

ET 45 with 15mm adaptors would make them a prefered fitment of et as per most site posts for 8's :)

Thanks for that guys, i,ll give that fella a call tomorrow.

PM, I'll be cheaper!! LOL.......

Defo go 17's bud. You get to keep ur tyres too!!!

Get a 312mm front brake set up on behind the lm's; will look meaty!

They were my old set which I stupidly sold, 8's and 9's BBS Formula F1 gold edition. DOH!!

ET 45 with 15mm adaptors would make them a prefered fitment of et as per most site posts for 8's :)

PM, I'll be cheaper!! LOL.......

ha! good collection. Seem to remember them being very good money too.

Fake LM's have really ruined the real ones for me now. :(

ha! good collection. Seem to remember them being very good money too.

Fake LM's have really ruined the real ones for me now. :(

yeh same here, still cant believe that BBS have allowed them and the replica CH's to be sold so much.