rodmax

All Red Rear's Feeler

Hi I have a good friend who works in a body-shop.He's going to do my rear lights,all red.

Depending on how they turn out , if there good enough (ie perfect) & the price is ok.

I do have a couple of spare sets so could maybe do an exchange type service.

Who would be interested???

Rod

Pending finish and prices would be interested to see? Problem with all red rears as I have is passing mots? My all red rears have faded slightly so aren't such an issue now :)

I might be interested, provided they don't fade back to orange.

I'm not far from gloucester either so could swap easily it goes through.

Pending finish and prices would be interested to see? Problem with all red rears as I have is passing mots? My all red rears have faded slightly so aren't such an issue now :)

Just buy a spare set for MOT time shirley? Can't be much more than £25 for a full set.

They will eventually fade over time but you're talking years not months. Just get them re-done if they do.

Still a great, simple OEM mod in my opinion! :)

I think you can use green bulbs which will make the light appear orange through red lenses.

You need LEDs because green bulbs are poo, i have tested them, infact my brother almost crashed into the back of me because of them!!

Also, as long as you polish and wax your all red rears as much as the car itself they wont fade, as with anything, they just need looking after!

Oh and my car has passed MOT 4 years on the trot with red rears, LEDs are the way forward :)

i should get them back by next weekend i'll post some pics,if they are good enough

Rod

This. All fine for me on my mk2 golf when I had them, orange LED's and I passed MOT easy. :)