yacobwood

Breaking Aqua Blue 94 late spec 16v with black interior - Lots of bits added

Do you still have the bonnet? Do you have any pictures of it at all?

I still have the bonnet available, will try and get a pic up ASAP. Quite heavily stone chipped to be honest but no dents and good bonnet insulation.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qv0tbl

Hi

Do you have the rear plastic number plate plinth and are the clips intact? If so how much for this posted?

Thanks,

Phil

Yes, but it's still on the car. It's missing one middle tab but the outer ones and one inner still intact (the important ones). There is a crack at the bottom though, I'll get some pics up.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n10arb

If you could get a pic that would be great, Wouldn't take too long for me to get down to Stafford on the M6. Just hope a Corrado bonnet fits in the back of a Corrado haha!

Yes, but it's still on the car. It's missing one middle tab but the outer ones and one inner still intact (the important ones). There is a crack at the bottom though, I'll get some pics up.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n10arb

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like it's in a similar state to mine so won't be going for this.

Thanks anyway

Phil

£100 for the interior? Bit cheeky I know!

Do you still have the roof lining?

Not sure if he logs on much anymore, i'll give him a poke.

Interior went months ago, pretty sure the roof lining is still available.

Im back in a selling mood :) Lots of parts listed on first page. If its not there, ask and ill get back to you with a price.

What condition is the rear bumper and drivers side wing in? If they're still available that is :)

Cheers

Rear bumper is in pretty good nick i believe. Ill get a photo up when i get home. As for the drivers wing, it has a bit of rust starting to bubble on the very front edge of the arch, and a scratch about an inch long that has gone through the paint. Would say it needs repainting tbh

Pics would be cool :) What state are the doors in if they're still available that is?

Passenger door has no rubber (bit around the top of window). In regards to paintwork, I'm not 100% but I can remember them bring in good shape. I'll have a look in the daylight Nd get back to you. Should be home in daylight after work tomorrow to take some pics

Pictures are up.

Wing - pic 2 shows the scratch and rust

door - small rust patch at bottom of door

rear bumper - very good condition. Little dust on it in pics from my car cover

[ATTACH]69734[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69735[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69736[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69737[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69738[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69741[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69742[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69744[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69745[/ATTACH]

Edited by yacobwood

Cheers for the pics, will take the bumper...and probably the door, just need to figure out if I can fit both in my bora :D Is the passenger door in similar condition? No worries about the missing rubber as I'll swap it over from my current doors

How much for said parts?

Cheers

Tom

Do you have the trim that sits on the top of the handbrake?also passenger door seal?

Bast - How does £60 for both doors and the bumper sound? (Passenger door has one small rust spot. This can be seen on page 3 of this thread)

Wesleyvr6 - I dont have the handbrake trim anymore. £15 for the Passenger door seal?

---------- Post added at 9:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:25 AM ----------

Complete engine for sale complete with clocks, kr cams and k & n air filter. Everything in Engine Bay available. Will need to come and remove yourself though

Edited by yacobwood

£60 sounds good to me. Will measure up to see if I can fit them all in my bora, failing that will arrange an alternative way of getting to you :)

So will let you know by the weekend when I can get over.