yacobwood

Breaking Aqua Blue 94 late spec 16v with black interior - Lots of bits added

sorry, i misread this as a VR6. 16v wishbones are different, so please ignore me :D

So they are :)

When will you be at the stage of getting the dashboard out mate? Im looking to sort a loom pretty soon if I can.

Thanks mate.

How much would postage be for the wiper arms? Could do with a drivers side as mine broke today on my way home.

Will this include the part that attaches to the motor pinion?

I will take them though, so if you could send me a pm with email address (assuming PayPal is ok with you) and postage costs, and I'll get payment made immediately.

Cheers

Warning Triangle - £15

I'd be interested in this, can collect too as not too far away, do you have any of the following interior bits at all? Headlight switch/rear fog switch/steering column surround (bottom piece)

Cheers

Have you still got drivers side fog light and magnex exhaust? If so how much posted?

Sorry for the delay, Ive been at a music festival all week with practicaly no signal.

Dumptyboy - Will try get this done this weekend

Grim1 - £10 posted for wiper arms? (I dont have the caps though as my brother claimed them)

Gambit - Im trying to sell the engine as a whole. If not then it would be a while till this is stripped

Supercharged Will - Original handles have been sold. I do have a set of rear passat hadles though

Ianp2g - The drivers fog has been stolen by my brother. Appologies, I will update the front page. Exhaust is still up for sale. Magnex Cat Back for £130. I would need to package up, weight it and get a quote for you

So they are :)

If the wishbones are VW and not oe ones and are solid I'll take them to refurb please mate. Could you let me know a price once you have them off?

Also need the front plastic deflector/guard thing that sits behind the bumper/grille in front of the radiator. Drivers side one.

I am definately interested in the exhaust sorry to be a pain could you let me know a price. Cheers.

New pictures added of the interior. Excellent condition with matching patterned door cards. £150 ono

Hello, do you still have the bonnet and if so is it dent/rust free? Not fussed about the paint as it'll need re-spraying anyway - someone jumped on mine, which was nice... And I'm assuming that it's the late bonnet with the bulge?

Hello, do you still have the bonnet and if so is it dent/rust free? Not fussed about the paint as it'll need re-spraying anyway - someone jumped on mine, which was nice... And I'm assuming that it's the late bonnet with the bulge?

Yes, still have the late bulge type bonnet mate. Completely rust free just heavily stone chipped but ideal for a respray though.

Jumped on it??? There are some special people in this world!?!

Edited by yacobwood

Yes, still have the late bulge type bonnet mate. Completely rust free just heavily stone chipped but ideal for a respray though.

Jumped on it??? There are some special people in this world!?!

Sorry for the slow reply mate, sorted on the bonnet front now. And yes, jumped on it. From the roof of the Mk5 Golf TDi parked in front. It's hard to know what to say really. I like to think that someone that stupid and/or drunk will eventually be taken care of by Darwinism. I actually find it hard to feel any real malice towards them, it must be tough being that stupid...

Hi looking for window rubber scraper have you got drivers side

do you have the petrol flap still? if so how much? limited interent access so could you pm me the details. thanks

If the wishbones are VW and not oe ones and are solid I'll take them to refurb please mate. Could you let me know a price once you have them off?
The wishbones off yet mate?

The wishbones off yet mate?

Hi,

Wishbones are not off yet. Not sure when they will be removed (having the time to do it). I will post on here (and a pm to yourself) as soon as its done though.

Hi

Do you have the rear plastic number plate plinth and are the clips intact? If so how much for this posted?

Thanks,

Phil