VeenixTwin

Total closure TOAD advise please

Afternoon all,

I've just had a new Toad Ai606 Cat 1 system fitted last week and it does not have the full closure function. The old system it replaced (had a faulty immob) closed all windows and sunroof. Now maybe its my fault for not clarifying before I booked it in but I just presumed it would do this as standard.

So after speaking with the firm after I got back home he said "no that one won't".

So the questions are;

Is he fobbing me off??

Does it require extra work for it to function??

Is it a case off you need to spec the system with extras 1st??

Just want to clarify this info with fellows C owners before I go down and see him again

Ta much

Sounds like he's taking you for a mushy pea! I had a Toad Ai606 fitted recently and he mapped the total closure function to the bottom right button on the remote (just hold it down). He said for some reason you couldn't have it all on one button but it closes all windows and sunroof.

No they didn't say anything about upgrading. Just looked on the Toad website and it says there should be total closure on arming and from button four but like I said you apparently cannot do it when arming but I definitely can with button four. Maybe that's what the guy means, have you tried button four?

Edited by lewvw

Is he fobbing me off??

:lol: pun intended? :)

Sorry to hijack but lewvw was just wondering who installed yours, was thinking about getting an Ai606 fitted soonish?

I have a toad AI606 fitted, had one on my last corrado too.........got the same guy to fit both...........i have full closure as soon as i lock it, button 4 on mine is redundant, button 3 on mine make it arm/unarm silently. Pretty sure the fitter can program buttons 3&4 to do whatever? I asked him to set it up this way as its the same way he had done the previous time.

So yes they are having a laugh

:lol: pun intended? :)

Sorry to hijack but lewvw was just wondering who installed yours, was thinking about getting an Ai606 fitted soonish?

It was Sextons on Bristol road, Gloucester. It was a pretty decent service, quite helpful but they did break some stuff. Alarms been fine though. And they did cable-tie something onto my light wiring loom under the dash which I thought was a bit lazy. But I have no reference point with alarm/audio fitters and i'm sure people have had worse.