Rams

Grateful if anyone has these parts if breaking a car?

Hi All

Need 1 but possibly 2 of these little clips. Mirror housing cover internally.

Also need some plastic rear door card poppers. I need about 8 in total please.

Are neither available from the dealers? It's just that in my experience with VW clips, they are usually single use only. They always deform or break once removed after use.

I had a nice reply saying, those bits you wanted Rams, NLA. The door card poppers they could order.

I also asked for the triangular trim that goes on the exterior mirror housing and up the glass/door rubber - 535 853 222. Also NLA.

So will be asking for one of them shortly. One of the tabs wasn't fixing correctly and the wind was catching it making a slight humming noise. I kept trying to push it back in but it wouldn't go. Last weekend I took the mirror off and saw someone had bonded some silicone holding it in place so the painter probably damaged it when he took it off whilst pasting the driver side a couple of weeks ago. It was brand new when he fitted it the first time.

Oh well. Onwards and upwards

worth getting a load of the door card ones from vw.. think i ordered about half a million went i was doing my trim.

they come up pretty cheap from ebay too.

I needed 4 and bought 10, there's nothing like spares! However it's all these small bits that make everything good