Rams

535 853 222

Hi again

After a mirror trim housing for the exterior that's small triangular shap and has a screw fixing inside and a central lower tab. I can upload pic if needed.

Looking for one in good shape with central lower tab in place. It's the driver side trim needed.

Cheers

Rams

Still get these from dealers Rams.

Not according to TPS... I emailed them today. His reply was quite vague as he replied saying which bits he couldn't get and no mention of all the bits I asked for. Unless he meant the trim clips are NLA( as he just said mirror housing)

I emailed back and had a reply saying the other bits should be in tomorrow so will wait and see. I last bought that trim from TPS about a year ago so hopefully it will be there or I will confirm they are NLA tomorrow.

I have a brand new one at home,when I bought a pair , I ended up with 3 in a box ! Problem is,I can't remember what side I have left after my respray !

I will check tomorrow and post on here,

That part number/trim is obsolete. As of March 2011. I can always check other Vw dealerships to see if anyone has stock? It's the driver side I need anyway if anyone does come accross the part.

Cheers

As promised

5284d6f4-79d1-2f84.jpg

5284d566-79f7-b164.jpg

5284d77c-7a1a-7b91.jpg

The one in my hand is brand new,the only time its been in a car, is when I brought it home from the dealers !

The four in the background are 2nd hand (2of each side) all still good !

Really don't want to sort through my receipts to see what's it worth !

Does a tenner sound ok,2nd hand ones are free

Super job. Very happy with that.

I would like a new one and second hand one please for driver side.

Do they slide in or just press in? The tab on mine is broken and wondered if he just pushed it in place and that's why it broke as the plastic tap has a return.

PayPal ok and can send as gift.

Cheers

Rams

Would you mind posting as I would like to try and fit it before National day.... Please send me pay pal email and will send you payment.

Thanks again

dragon - am i right in thinking to remove these you slide them backwards. The clip on the pic suggests so.

i didnt remove mine,but once the screw is out,they do indeed go backwards

Yeah once the screw cap and the screw itself are removed from inside the car the triangle simply hooks onto place to re-fit the screw to holed it all in place.

A full 37 second job ;)