Sign in to follow this  
Madjackal

Black Pearl VR6 for £6000 in Ipswich, Suffolk

VR6 | Black Pearl | Ipswich, Suffolk

Price: £6000

Description:

Description:

For sale is this 1996 Corrado VR6 in Black Magic Pearl. In outstanding condition with just over 125,000 miles this car benefits from a number of highly desirable modifications resulting in impressive performance figures, whilst retaining an original look and feel. Details are as follows.

Exterior

--------

The magic black paint is in excellent condition, and the car suffers from virtually none of the usual problems most Corrado's have by now - stone chipping, parking dings, and rust on the arches. The paint is in great condition. Naturally there are some light scratches and a few stone chips as with any car of this age, but the paint is superb.

The car is fitted with Borbet FS 16" wheels, and features In.Pro headlights, indicators and fog lamps as well as FK tail lights. The car had a new windscreen fitted in 2007 and this also seems to be in immaculate condition. It also has an uprated headlight loom and LED rear number plate lights.

Interior

--------

Black leather interior in good overall condition with some of the usual wear to the seat bolsters. I have fitted a Momo gear knob and leather boot and brushed steel surround. The car also has a Sony head unit and 6 CD changer in the boot and Kenwood 6x9 speakers on the parcel shelf. The instrument lights have been changed from green to red, this is however reversible.

Security wise, the car is fitted with a high end Clifford alarm system as well as a number of optional extra features and will come supplied with the certificate of installation for insurance purposes, and a spare fob and keys.

Engine & Running Gear

---------------------

The engine benefits from a Schrick VGI manifold, Schrick 263 cams and a VF engineering stage two supercharger kit taking the car up to an impressive 319BHP and 265lb/ft of torque.

This work was all completed two years ago by Stealth Racing and as you would expect no corners have been cut - the receipts for this work total nearly £7,000 alone. Included in this work was a full head overhaul, as well as timing chain and clutch replacement.

In December 2011 when I bought the car I had Stealth fit a quaiffe limited slip differential and mocal oil cooler. Also they found some problems which I got them to put right. As such the car has now also a new ABS ECU and three new sensors, a new heater matrix, and new 1st/2nd gear, along with an oil change, new spark plugs, new air flow meter, jetex air filter and 4 wheel alignment. This work alone cost £3,000.00.

The car also benefits from uprated Tarox discs & pads, lowered suspension and goodridge braided hoses.

History

-------

The previous owner had the car since (from what I can tell) approx. 2004 and the receipts from then add up to a scarcely believable £11,500 showing that this car has wanted for nothing whilst in the hands of the previous owner. There is also a full (semi VW) service history from 1998. Since owning the car I have only used shell V-Power fuel.

Other Information

-----------------

This is a superb Corrado in better condition than the majority of Corrado's on the market today making it an excellent buy and a cherished example.

Based on the condition of the car, and the amount of work done over the last few years I feel that £6000 is a real bargin. It sailed through an MOT last June which I am happy to renew before sale and will come with 6 months tax. It's also on a personalised plate (which I have received a quote for of £400), the original plate (checking the history) is an N.

I also have a MOMO steering wheel boss kit, and Painted 3 slat grille and spoiler which will come with the car.

I am selling the car as I need the money for other things and cannot justify keeping it any longer.

1_1462_1337283775_

2_1462_1337283775_

3_1462_1337283775_

4_1462_1337283775_

Edited by Madjackal