Swompy

Clean your car .com

Just wanted to say that http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ is probably one of the best online sites Ive ever bought from.

Their customer service is second to non, every order I have had off them has had a hand written note in there saying "Thank you Jake for my custom". Which I think is fantastic from a internet service which is normally very impersonal.

I ordered their standard orbital polisher kit a couple of months back but they didnt have it in stock at the time so they sent me the pro kit at no extra costs. The kit they sent me was £90 more expensive then the one I ordered.

It came with a hand written note saying "Jake, Unfortunately the polisher you have ordered is out of stock, so we sent you the Das6 pro kit instead at no extra cost, I hope this is ok? Thank you for your custom"

And because of that service I think I will be using them for the foreseeable future. Their products are well priced too. They also do a loyalty point scream, where you earn point on things you buy, which you can redeem as when you buy other products. Almost like nectar points.

fair play for sharing a good experience with an online compnay. do CYC do free postage with £x spent? I was looking today but could not see anything.

PS Jake, ive put the spacers by the front door so I dont forget them for Sunday!

Nice tip Jake - always like to know about companies who go the extra mile. Cheers.

I echo what's been said.

Probably the best experience with any online company I have ever had. EVER, and I shop a hell of a lot online and have done so for over a decade.

I've ordered loads from them, I remember my first order; within 5 minutes of placing the online order I received a phone call saying the shampoo I had ordered was out of stock, they then recommended me a different shampoo so I didn't have to wait, they said it was equivalent but apparently had better user reviews, it was a few quid more expensive but the cost was covered by them. The order was delivered the next day after it was placed. Can't get any fairer than that, most online companies wouldn't even let you know about the lack of stock, never mind offer you a replacement which is better and more expensive for the same price!

I also had an issue where I ordered some Bilberry wheel cleaner which stated on the site to be 'safe for all wheels' when it arrived the bottle clearly stated 'NOT SAFE FOR POLISHED WHEELS' - So clearly not safe for all wheels as the site says. When I told CLC.com about this and the fact I had polished wheels so the product was useless for my personal needs, they told me to keep the Bilberry and they sent me some Dodo Juice mild wheel cleaner FOC.

The shop reminds me of the good old days with the customer is always right attitude, in this modern day and age of hiding behind computer screens and large volume orders, simple things like making sure the customer is happy whilst providing personal interaction with tailored results to their issues is such a rarity nowadays. Big thumbs up. :thumbleft:

Edited by P3rks

thats pretty much nailed it for me... ive been shopping around for a while as im in need of some cleaning gear so it looks like ill be paying the boys from donny a visit.

yeh agree, just opened a DA polisher kit i bought from them, the hand written note is a nice touch.

Get the same thing from Waxamomo too! Even a nice little maoam (however you spell it) sweet thrown in! Note at the bottom of the receipt saying thanks for the order from Chris. I spent about £110 last time and he even threw in a couple of rolls of 3m blue tape too! Awsome, and great prices too! :dance:

Oh, and its their 3rd birthday this w.end so use discount code "happybirthday" and you get 10% off!

Edited by seanl82