P3rks

Powder coated parts

Freshly powder coated G60 Subframe - This subframe originally came off a G60. I have personally stripped the subframe and sent it off for powder coating; the subframe, ARB, ARB mounts, droplinks and any little washers were sent off, shot-blasted and powder coated gloss black. The wishbones were as new Febi-Bilstien items so were not sent off for powder coating. The subframe/wishbones have new Powerflex bushes throughout which were previously fitted to the subframe/wishbones but haven't seen a mile on the road - Every available subframe related bush is Powerflex, they have all been greased correctly to avoid any squeaking, every bolt has been cleaned using a bench grinder wire wheel and have had a die sent down the threads. I have fitted my old G60's engine mounts, a G60 rear engine mount and a MK2 Diesel gearbox mount both G-Werks Supplied - both have covered less than 6,000 miles and are as new really.

Since the powder coat and rebuild, it's covered 0 miles and hasn't been fastened to a car. Overall its really clean and the powder coating is really nice and a quality job, if I had to gripe the ARB could have been blasted better. The wishbones although new and unused have picked up some storage marks from when the powder coating was happening. Other than that is gorgeous and I wish it would work on my VR. :(

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

SOLD over on E38.

G60 front cross member - Freshly powder coated with brand new in the box Powerflex bushes. Seen 0 miles use and has never been fitted to a car. I will happily fit the bushes for you if you require - I have access to a press.

SOLD to Erny

G60 front cross member - Freshly powder coated and fitted with standard VW bushes which are approximately 6,000 miles old. Seen 0 miles use and has never been fitted to a car.

IMG_5923.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

£40 and as the others: Located in Sheffield. Collection is preferred but I will post at £10 with a 24 hour courier.

Finally...

Corrado OMP rear strut brace - Was originally red but had it powder coated in a textured black, it's seen 0 miles and has never been fitted to a car since the powder coating - SOLD

Edited by P3rks

now then, how much would you be thinking for all items, and i would probably collect from you , cheers, patric

Still here, surprised these haven't gone yet?

Crossmember/powerflex bushes provisionally sold to Erny.

Corrado OMP rear strut brace.

Tempted to make an offer.

How easy is it to fit mate??

Thanks Johnny

all now SOLD.

MODS: please delete.

Thanks