Sign in to follow this  
Mattla

SOLD Aqua blue pearl VR6 Corrado for £700 East Lancashire

SOLD

I'm advertising the car on here first before I put it on ebay as I would like it to go to someone who could possibly breath life back into it!

I'm selling the Corrado as spares or repair. The problem is electrical and after having a few people try to fix it, without success, I've decided to sell the car. Obviously I don't know the exact problem but I will be as honest as I can with any questions.

The car has 127k on the clock. I purchased it in 2005. In 2010 I replaced the original engine (due to blue smoke) with a 2.8 VR6 that had covered 75k. At this time the fuel pump, radiator, suspension, brakes, brake pipes, exhaust and clutch were all upgraded or replaced. The car ran perfectly for a year but then a problem started with the car cutting out and losing all power. This problem became progressivley worse. I tried various solutions such as coil pack replacement, new plugs and leads, new ignition switch and new crank sensor but the problem still persisted. I also posted a thread on this forum to see if anyone had any ideas. My mechanic and auto electrician cannot trace the problem so the car is currently off the road SORN.

The bodywork and interior are in good condition. There is a small amount of rust at the back of the car underneath the VR6 badge and one of the wings has some rust. The heater switches are not fully functional but apart from that I'm not aware of any other faults. It's been stood for a year and the tyres will need replacing, that's if anyone is thinking of getting the car back on the road.

I obviously have all the paperwork with the car including service history and receipts for work undertaken. I have uploaded a couple of photos which were taken when we replaced the engine and one when the car was back on the road. I will upload some current photos when it stops bloody raining.

I'm looking for £700 for the car or £550 without the stainless steel magnex exhaust. The original 2.9VR6 engine is also included in the sale.

PM me if you need any further info.

Cheers, Matt.

1_3864_1339084367_

2_3864_1339084367_

3_3864_1339084367_

Edited by Mattla
Typo