lilfuzzer

VR6 Radiator that will take DGs slim line brackets

Hi people after spunking on a new hella radiator and specifically asking before i bought it does it have flanges on the top and bottom to screw brackets into see photo for my problem.

Anyone bought one that has been able to support these brackets?

The one that came off the blackberry would have but cant find any marks of manufacture on it.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Is that not what the two brackets are top and bottom (4 in all) at the right hand end of the rad in the pics? You just move them to where you want them, or have I missed what you mean? :shrug:

Ah right am I just having a thick moment then!!

I didnt check mind you as didnt want to damage anything as it would have to go back.

I'll go and try now cheers tigerfish

---------- Post added at 6:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:27 PM ----------

Na mate bugger thought that was easy.

Its one bracket with the two holes in dont know why then. It is fixed there too with rivets

:(

ah bugger if that the case then turbo build stopped again as need them fans for the short runner :(

arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh this is never going to get finished :(

Chris,

If you need anything fabricating give me a shout but you'll have to provide details of what you want.

Dave

My VW rad has a 5-6mm lip top and bottom that you can drill into

Yeah mate my denso martin one has the lip just dont want to have to dismantle the blackberry to get that off as was apart twice to put it on :(

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Chris,

If you need anything fabricating give me a shout but you'll have to provide details of what you want.

Dave

Cheers Dave i'll see what comes back in the next day if not yeah that might be an option. I could draw it up on Autocad if that would help your end too. Your a good-un mate thanks :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Do dg still sell the radiator bracket my cowl could do with replacing.

Bought mine a couple of years ago so dont know if they do best just give them a buzz tomorrow

Oh Emu has a set for sale in his for sale thread