P3rks

(Updated to what's left) B and C Pillars - Good Condition

I have my eyes on a nice leather interior so my current interior is up for grabs.

It's from a very late 1993 (15th December '93) and has covered approximately 130k. For sale will be the front pair of seats, rear seats including the hump and all four door cards only.

The drivers seat is nice and firm still, very minimal bolster wear which still has the foam inside and you can't yet feel the metal innards. On the lower part of the seat there is a little nick on the fabric, and I mean little (see pictures).

The passenger seat is mint, as are the rears.

All four door cards are not cracked and are unmarked, no water damage, and all of the fixing clips are intact (I actually renewed the majority of them last month) - so they fit very well with no creaking or rattling, and I mean non what so ever. All of the screw holes are perfect and non of the fabric needs re-gluing.

In short all of the interior is in a very very good condition, if I want to be truly anal they would benefit from a interior shampoo or wet vac (no permanent stains or anything nasty on there). I feel you will really struggle to find another set as nice as this for sale - I've not seen any anyway (I'm sure someone might prove me wrong though?).

SOLD to: BenwoodUK

ALSO: I have my spare set of late pillars for sale, that's both A, B and C pillars and the single C joining piece which goes across the rear of the roof. All are in a good condition with no cracks to the structures what so ever and the fixing mouldings for the clips are unbroken. These have no fabric peal, rips or tears - They do have the odd mark/indentation here and there but nothing major to mention - Overall they are pretty damn good..

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

A-pillar pair - SOLD to Neuon2003

B-pillar pair - £20

C-pillar pair - £20

C-pillar joining piece - SOLD to Neuon2003

If you require I will re-new the felt on the exterior which will vastly diminish any interior squeaks and rattles - I did this to mine and it's practically rattle free now. if you want this just ask me. :o

These items are located in Sheffield, I'd rather not post due to the size and with the risk of some delivery chimp ruining them. But If you want I can place the seats on a pallet for delivery, expect that to be around £50. The pillars can be wrapped and expect about £10 a pair, I won't charge double delivery for 4 as I can wrap them together etc - I'll wrap to the best of my ability and show photo's of the items wrapped to make sure you're happy with them, but due to the nature of the items on your head be it. :)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by P3rks

Hi,

If you were to consider splitting, I am interested in the door cards. Sheffield based.

Cheers,

Andrew

No worries. I'll take the A pillar trims and the C pillar jointing piece. Will collect. Please PM me address.

Andrew

Is the price negotiable on the interior? Understand if its a bit soon as they have only been listed a couple of days.

I could collect though!

Hi - Can you let me know whats still available - thanks

The lists been updated :)