mattsnook

Rear anti roll bar

I am looking for a rear anti roll bar, if any of you have one that you are trying to get rid of :)

Whiteline, eibach, H&R, neuspeed etc.

Thanks!

Dragon, are you sure? I thought the rears are the same, and it's the fronts that are different between 16v and VR...

This is the one I have taken off a 16v, and I'll be trying it on my VR tomorrow. The rear ones for a 16v and VR are both 25mm, so I don't see why they are different as the fixture points are the same.

The part numbers were different when I bought mine !

The Vr beam is slightly longer, but I have never tried fitting a Vr on a four stud,or vice versa !

I hope to be proved wrong !

Yeah I know the part numbers are different for the 16v and VR kits, but I thought that was because only the front ARB is different (different fixing methods for front ARB between 16v and VR).

I'll report back tomorrow when I try it on the VR and we'll then have the answer.

Tried the Eibach 25mm 16v rear ARB on my VR6, and it lines up correctly and so should fit.

The fronts are however different in regard to how they fix onto the lower wishbone, and so I believe they cannot be interchanged.