Sign in to follow this  
smiff

16v head work.....TSR or Stealth?

Cheers Smiff, the more info I can get the better - printing it out as I type this!

My next door neighbour has a compressor and die grinder and also happens to have modified motorbike cylinder heads when he used to drag race them.

Has anyone got any photos of a flowed 1.8 or 2.0 16v head, that would be really useful because it would show specific details of how the pros modify them.

you series adie?? i bet it runs very thirsty after that though?? must be that wur trick cheesy was on about above.

:roll:

Sanj.

All he does is set the engine to optimum.Valvers tend to run lean at the top end so the wur mod increases the fuelling slightly to compensate.He then adjusts the timing and fuel pressure as needed.

M-reg diesel Golf V's Honda NSX! NOS was fitted by Wizard of Noz. The Golf put up quite a fight, what would fitting nos do for my 1.8 16V Corrado? I've never even considered this mod before, can it be applied to the Corrado? What sort of performance could I see? Would the car need anything else fitted like an oil cooler? Would it just trash the car!

Yep it will fit your c,depending on wot nos jets you use alters the power.You can get anything from 25bhp jets to 300bhp jets :shock: