coolrado

wanted, offside early wing, front bumper, indicator, bonnet

I'm after an early offside (drivers side) wing, tornado red would be great, but any colour would be fine as long as its straight with no dents or filler.

also need an early front bumper, again tornado red would be great, i do have one in alpine white that i bought off ebay but it turned out to be a bit of a mess when it arrived.

an offside front indicator, early type, very small cracks or scratches might be acceptable.

a bonnet, dont really care if early or late, tornado red or black prefered but anything will do as long its straight and free fom rust or filler, willing to travel long distance for the right one.

let me know what you have got and how much you want.

thanks.

Edited by coolrado
added more info

hi just noticed wrexham on your location where abouts are you .i live wrexham area

i'm near Brymbo, might have seen you around a couple of times, keep seeing a white 16v and a red VR but i'm usually in the van.

hi mate have an early bumper and bonnet wrong colour though and quite a distance away but let me know if you want pics

mines a white 16v with audi wheels,i used to see a red corrado by a blokes house i used to take parts to mxr.he has moved now tho

hi mate have an early bumper and bonnet wrong colour though and quite a distance away but let me know if you want pics

yeah cant do any harm, i am willing to travel long distance if the bits are really good, and depending on price.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

mines a white 16v with audi wheels,i used to see a red corrado by a blokes house i used to take parts to mxr.he has moved now tho

yeah i have seen it about a couple of times, i can usually drive 1000 miles in a week and only see 1 corrado, although driving home a few weeks ago found myself in a queue with 2 other corrado's in the middle of wrexham.

yeah cant do any harm, i am willing to travel long distance if the bits are really good, and depending on price.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

yeah i have seen it about a couple of times, i can usually drive 1000 miles in a week and only see 1 corrado, although driving home a few weeks ago found myself in a queue with 2 other corrado's in the middle of wrexham.

ive seen a few in wrexham,used to be a g60 by wrexham tyres

Hi i have what your looking for ,but i'm a bit of a distance away

Let me know if you get stuck

Thanks rod