corrado_sunderland

Whos still ****ed then

I went out for my m8s fight last night, had about 8 pints of guiness at the show tried to talk me ex lass up from when i was 16 despite her bf fighting in the show (she is sweedish and worth a pop) :lol: and then we went to town as my m8 won in the first 30 seconds. What the **** did i drink last night im still mortal at 1 o clock and came in and ate 2 out of date sausage rolls and threw up on my pillow :lol: ahhhhh the good times

Pub golf/stag do. Ended up finishing the course minus one shoe/sock. Still not really sure why. But then the guys felt bad so they bought some random guy's shoes in the pub for £60!

Pub golf/stag do. Ended up finishing the course minus one shoe/sock. Still not really sure why. But then the guys felt bad so they bought some random guy's shoes in the pub for £60!

:lol: good times,pub golf sounds class a few of my m8s have played it, i love the water hazard where your not allowed a **** haha. Im a quivering mess today noone will go for food and im hanging out my arse :/ shoot me now :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Order the food in!!!

Around here they deliver all day at a weekend

pub golf/stag do. Ended up finishing the course minus one shoe/sock. Still not really sure why. But then the guys felt bad so they bought some random guy's shoes in the pub for £60!

what??? :s

They dont here :(

and you never heard of pub golf :lol: ?

I know pub golf, just the shoe bit im lost with.

We were travelling between pubs and they threw my shoe and sock from a moving minibus! But then they decided to buy some old man's beige shoes for me. I don't quite know how he was planning to get home but he was £60 better off :)

We were travelling between pubs and they threw my shoe and sock from a moving minibus! But then they decided to buy some old man's beige shoes for me. I don't quite know how he was planning to get home but he was £60 better off :)

Amazing! :-)

Ive just started getting texts for a lass i apparently pulled aswell......bonus :lol: except i dont know her name or what she looks like haha

Looks like you got your self a lucky dip there mate haha

face lottery :lol: , ahhhh nothing sorts ya hangover out like a vindaloo

make sure you meet somewhere quiet! i arranged to meet a random in a packed pub and was checking out every girl up close to work out if i recognised her!

much easier to get a visual outside somewhere so you can still make a quick getaway if you need to..

make sure you meet somewhere quiet! i arranged to meet a random in a packed pub and was checking out every girl up close to work out if i recognised her!

much easier to get a visual outside somewhere so you can still make a quick getaway if you need to..

Ill not be meeting her at all i have a lass,nice to know i still got it though haha

Ill not be meeting her at all i have a lass,nice to know i still got it though haha

Dangerous game! Let's hope your current doesn't get a spell of suspicion and log onto the forum to read your posts! :)

Dangerous game! Let's hope your current doesn't get a spell of suspicion and log onto the forum to read your posts! :)

:lol: you never saw some of my previous threads, and it was only a text i never ever got off with her....as far as i remember haha :p