VR6

Mk2 Valver, pre-Summer spruce up

Thanks again :)

Bit off topic but have you had Tim from Envy detailing do your evo the other year?

Yep he details the Evo when he comes over here usually. Normally a couple of times a year. Tim's a really nice guy and very good at what he does - would definitely recommend him if you're considering having some work done.

Sorry they're not BBS but I think they're a fairly good winter wheel :)

Should have gone an inch wider on the back .. so might add some spacers to fill the arches a tad more.

Don't know why Photobucket has taken a dislike to one photo!

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

I was / still will be. These will do for now. Gives me an idea about what ride heights and widths will work. Plus I'm no polisher so I'd prefer to spare the RM's a salty winter :)

7" all round (ET20) but wish I had gone 8" on the back. Although I think the offset on the 8" rims was 12 so they might have poked out a bit too far.

Thanks again :)

Yep he details the Evo when he comes over here usually. Normally a couple of times a year. Tim's a really nice guy and very good at what he does - would definitely recommend him if you're considering having some work done.

Thought I recognised it, yeah Tim is a top bloke I buy detailing gear of him :)

If I see another mint mk2 on here I WILL buy one! Great colour.

Lovely Tom. How do you find it compared to the old Corrado (appreciate it's been a long time since you drove one though!)

Cheers guys, appreciate the comments.

I need to get some decent photos done - just need some sunshine!

Tough to say really Jim. As you say, it's been a while since I was last behind the wheel of a Corrado and I've driven a fair bit in-between - a few Evo's, Mk4 R32 etc.

From what I can remember, the Corrado definitely trumps the Golf on power (obviously), handling and brakes. But the Golf still just has a 'feel' that, although very rural, is very appealing. And the engine just wants to rev forever!

Sounds like an odd combo but the Evo and Golf are a brilliant combo!