iamsilverfox

1992 black l041 1.8 16v corrado breaking leather interior

Just a quick ad via my phone as I've no computer at the moment. Basically everything available call text me 07920742987

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67809[/ATTACH]

Right some prices

Doors 40 each with regs glass and mirrors

Bonnet 10 due to lacquer peel

Engine 100 with all ancillaries

Driver shafts 10 each with joints

Front calipers (standard I believe) 50 with discs and pads

Fully refurbished rear beam, lots of new things. 70

Full heated late leather black with cards 400 SOLD

Heated loom with switch and relays 50 late again

Pair of lupo gti wipers and blades 40

Front fogs, mint condition 70

Indicators 20 SOLD

Front bumper 30

Wings 25 eavh

Interior switches 5 each

Will add more later

Edited by iamsilverfox

Please get prices up ASAP otherwise in accordance with forum rules the thread will get the chop!

Cheers.

Could be interested in the bonnet and drivers side wing. Guessing it being a 1992 car the panels are early, could you clarify? Thanks mate.

Need uncut parcel shelf in black plus other bits

Shelfs cut I'm afraid. What other bits?

I'm after a decent primary fuel pump. Cheers

Fuel pump has never let me down but I have no history of how old it is.

Could be interested in the bonnet and drivers side wing. Guessing it being a 1992 car the panels are early, could you clarify? Thanks mate.

Bonnet is quite poor condition. Lacquered or and stone chips. Wings are good but early style

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67805[/ATTACH]

picture of the wing. paint is good, panel is 100% straight, however some stone chips are present at the front of the wing. small scab of corrosion by the side repeater. nothing serious at all.

They certainly are. They're dare rs' 15x7 and 15x8j 4x100 et 12 and 20 iirc. 185/45 all round with bags of traditional. Looking for 450

Would it be possible any close up shots of the bonnet to get an idea of the condition? Thanks a lot.

after the front bumper mate... also does anyone have any idea if the bumper on this 1992 will go straight on my late 1995 VR?

Have only just joined this forum, hope I am doing this right. My car is a Corrado 1991 16 valve injection.

I am looking for a fuel tray, that sits on the underside of the car just behind the drivers seat. It attaches with four nuts to studs fixed to the bodyshell. Is this available, if so what price ? If it is not complete with pump accumulator etc, then the tray and bracket is still of interest as I can rebuild with new bits. Thanks.

I'd be interested in fully leather interior, plastic trims, carpets, boot interior / plastics.

probably best to give me a call. im at work 6 - 6 all in the week, so it's best to try and catch me in the evening and we can chat about what you want :)

Would it be possible any close up shots of the bonnet to get an idea of the condition? Thanks a lot.

i can do that for you! give me a chance and i'll pm you some pictures

Hi mate, are the wing mirrors for sale, plus the outer part/painted bit of the sun roof for sale?

wing mirrors are for sale, if you want both sides, with glass for 35? and in regards to the sunroof im afraid it had a moonroof in it and im hanging onto that

after the front bumper mate... also does anyone have any idea if the bumper on this 1992 will go straight on my late 1995 VR?

front bumper available. lots of stone chips though and towing eye covers missing

Have only just joined this forum, hope I am doing this right. My car is a Corrado 1991 16 valve injection.

I am looking for a fuel tray, that sits on the underside of the car just behind the drivers seat. It attaches with four nuts to studs fixed to the bodyshell. Is this available, if so what price ? If it is not complete with pump accumulator etc, then the tray and bracket is still of interest as I can rebuild with new bits. Thanks.

alright ed! so youre on about where the fuel pump sits, next to the filter and the tray that goes between that and the shell?

Re the tray and fuel assembly, yes the whole thing would be good, if some bits gone still OK. Even just the tray and would be useful. Think you are a really busy guy, when would be a good time to call. 7.30 PM ish. Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67805[/ATTACH]

picture of the wing. paint is good, panel is 100% straight, however some stone chips are present at the front of the wing. small scab of corrosion by the side repeater. nothing serious at all.

£20 for the wing? I could come and collect one evening next week? PM me your contact details if you want :)